- User Obligations: without limiting any other rights of PAM hereunder, the user of the PAM website agrees that:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks or linked websites in relation to thereof;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other party’s enjoyment of the website linked websites;
- not to upload, post, spread, or otherwise transmit through or on the website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the website or portions of the website which are restricted from access made available to the user by PAM.
- Fees and Refunds: any users of this website shall pay for any fees and/or other costs of PAM set out by PAM on the website for any information and/or other services provided by PAM. By using this website, the user hereby acknowledges and agrees that where any fees and/or other costs are paid by the user to PAM through the website by otherwise for any services of PAM, PAM shall have the right to provide refunds to the user for such payments, regardless of whether the use of the website has satisfied any purposes of the user for their use of the website, subject to any existing applicable legislation. Once application form has been started, a $10 cancellation fee is applied to remove your information and close your account in the system. There is no refund once application has been submitted and reviewed by PAM.
- Copyright: Information on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, downloadable content, and links to other Internet resources, (the "Site Information") is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and its provinces where applicable. Unless otherwise specified, the Site Information may not be copied, displayed, communicated, distributed, reproduced or republished, in any form, without advance express written consent.
- Trademarks: If any trademarks and logos (collectively, "Marks") are displayed on the website are registered or unregistered Marks which are the property of PAM or other third parties (where such Marks are displayed). The display of these Marks on the website does not imply that a license or right of any kind has been granted. You are not permitted to use or display any of these Marks without the prior written consent of PAM or the applicable third party. Nothing in the Website is to be interpreted as conferring a right to use the Marks or the material protected by the applicable provincial or federal legislation.
- Use of Site Information: The Site Information is for general educational purposes only. It is not intended as specific legal or professional advice and you should not rely on it as such. We may change the Site Information at any time at our sole discretion. PAM authorizes you to make electronic or paper copy of the information posted on any page of the website provided that the copy is used solely for non-commercial, personal purposes, the content is not to be altered, redistributed, published, broadcast or copied and, in each and every case, provided that any such copy remains protected by all copyright, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary notices.
- Security: Without limiting any other rights of PAM hereunder, the user acknowledges that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. While PAM strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect any user information but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Information Non-warranty and PAM Non-Liability: THIS SITE AND THE SITE INFORMATION PROVIDED SHALL BE RECEIVED BY THE USER “AS IS”. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR SITE INFORMATION, AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND (IMPLIED, EXPRESS, OR STATUTORY) IS GIVEN IN THE SITE OR SITE INFORMATION. PAM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE SITE INFORMATION, OR AN ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PAM OR ITS PERSONNEL ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OF EXPENSES.
- Google Translate Disclaimer: Google™ Translate is provided as a courtesy to visitors to the website. PAM assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the translation facilitated with this tool.
- Indemnification: YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENTS THEREIN SHALL NOT BE MADE THE BASIS FOR ANY CLAIM, SUIT, DEMAND OR CAUSE OF ACTION OR OTHER PROCEEDING AGAINST PAM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER AGENTS. YOU AGREE, AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD PAM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM, SUIT, DEMAND, ACTION OR OTHER PROCEEDING BROUGHT OR THREATENED BY A THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF (I) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS; AND/OR (II) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENTS THERE IN.
- Cookies: When you visit our websites, a small data file called a cookie is sent to your computer. Cookies are generally used to make it more convenient to use our websites. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer when you visit certain websites, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. PAM may use either or both types of cookies. Session cookies facilitate your use and navigation of our sites, while persistent cookies identify your browser and IP (Internet Protocol) address, but do not collect personal information such as your name and address.
- Applicable Law: Except where prohibited by the laws of your jurisdiction, this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada as applicable therein, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.
- Lawful Use: In addition to complying with these terms, you agree to use the website and the contents therein for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with local, national or international laws and regulations. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.