Collection of Information: you agree that we may collect your personal information from you and third party sources where applicable. Examples of information collected may include:
- Your name, address, telephone number, nature of your principal business or occupation and date of birth, all of which may be required by law;
- Identification, such as a valid driver’s license or passport;
- Financial information for any payments for the services provided by PAM;
- Information about your computer or device, operating system, internet connection or telephone account, settings, IP address and device locational data, browser information, and transaction data; and
- Other information as may be required by law.
PAM may also use various web tools including cookies, web beacons and/or tagging on our websites and advertisements to evaluate and improve our websites, business operations and/or enhance our customer experience.
Use of Information: We may collect your personal information, and use it, and disclose it to any person or organization, including any personnel of PAM, for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs;
- To confirm your identity;
- To provide you with ongoing Service;
- To satisfy legal and regulatory requirements that we believe are applicable to us, including the requirements of any self-regulatory organizations to which we belong; and
- To prevent or detect fraud or criminal activity or to manage and settle any actual or potential loss in connection with fraud or criminal activity.
We may keep and use information about you in our records for as long as it is needed for the purposes described in this Agreement, even if you cease to be a customer.
- Disclosure of Information:
You agree that we may disclose any information you have provided us to government authorities where such authorities make inquiries with PAM for any purpose (subject to any applicable procedures set out by relevant legislation).
You agree that all information that you give us will, at any time, be true and complete. If any personal information changes or becomes inaccurate or out of date, PAM may require you to advise us so we can update our records.
Refusing and/or Withdraw of Consent: Subject to legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, you can refuse to consent to our collection, use or disclosure of information about you, or you may withdraw your consent to our further collection, use or disclosure of your information at any time in the future by giving us reasonable notice. However, depending on the circumstances, withdrawal of your consent may prevent us from providing you, or continuing to provide you, with certain or all services of PAM.
We will act on your instructions as quickly as possible but there may be certain uses of your information that we may not be able to stop immediately.
You cannot refuse our collection, use and disclosure of information required by third party service providers essential for the provision of any PAM services or required by any government authority.
Future Amendments: You acknowledge that we may amend this policy from time to time to take into consideration changes in legislation, technology or other issues that may arise. We will post the revised policy on our website. We may also notify you of any changes to this Agreement in any of the following ways:
- By posting to the PAM website;
- By forwarding you a mobile message; and
- By email.
Your continued use of the website and/or any accounts therein or any services of PAM following such change means that you agree to and accept the new terms and conditions of the policy as amended. If you do not agree with any of the changes made or with the new terms of the policy, you must immediately stop using the account, website and/or services noted above and notify us that you are closing your account or terminating your service with us where applicable.
- Address: 8500 Leslie St Suite 101. Thornhill, ON L3T 7M8
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org